Sponsor Spotlight! We're thanking our sponsors that have already signed on for the 2018 season (though we want to thank you each and every day too). If you're interested in sponsoring email firstname.lastname@example.org. Thanks to all our great sponsors year after year!
- Riley Bros. Angus for sponsoring the Lafayette County Fair Race
- Budweiser/Wisconsin Distributing for sponsoring Canoe Fest Friday night
- Mad City Power Sports for sponsoring June 15th, featuring the Badger Micro Sprints
- Schliem Brothers Race team for donating checkered flags to kids the first night of racing
- RockAuto for discount parts and wristbands
- TSR Concrete Coatings for donating heat race win checkered flags
- Gahm Enterprises Inc for sponsoring the Limited Late Model Class
- Red's Rim Shine for all the track work!
Make sure to mark your calendars. Pits will open at 10:30 with test and tune running 11:00am-3:00pm. The grandstands will be free entry and pit passes will be $20. Drivers can register that day or feel free to pull the form from the Rules Tab of the website and mail it in to ease some congestion at check in time. See you all there. Let’s hope for some warmer weather!
The 2018 schedule is posted under the Schedule Tab. We've also updated the rules, and will continue to post details on the upcoming soon in the next few weeks. We will be running raceceivers this year. Drivers be sure to purchase yours before the start of the season.
Payout for the Wednesday, August 16th Grant County Fair race has been posted under the Rules tab. Click here to see all the details. Pit passes are $30. Just $10 at the grandstands. Pits open at 4:30 with hot laps at 6:30. Driver cutoff for draw is 6:15.