Invites should arrive in your mailbox this week for the annual awards banquet, if you were a registered driver. Details are below if you did not receive one.
We invite any and all to attend - this is a public awards banquet. We'll have rules, the 2015 schedule, sign up for the bowling tournament, great food & of course recognition for our wonderful drivers! Make sure to R.S.V.P. today!
We have been getting some questions about the awards banquet.
Trophies are ordered and invites are being printed this week. We'll get them out to all registered drivers by the end of the month and post details on Facebook and the website. Any and all are welcome to attend.
Remember to mark your calendars for Saturday, January 10th!
- Another 8-Pin Tap Bowling Tournament for March
- Much needed updates to the track
- The same four classes
- Additional specials and events for the 2015 season
We wrapped up our 2014 season in early August, crowing champions in all four divisions. Congratulations to all our points winners including:
- Modifieds - Jason Buss from Freeport, Ill
- SportMods - Jason Robbins from New Diggings, Wis
- Sportsman Trucks - Roger Winkers from Platteville, Wis
- 4 Cylinders - Cameron Wahl from Argyle, Wis